News & Publications
- OSF Saint James Earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®’ Recognition
- OSF Saint James Diabetes Support Group
- OSF Saint James Recognized for Outstanding Record in Patient Safety – Awarded an “A” in Fall 2014 Hospital Safety Score
- Reception scheduled to honor retiring President and Chief Executive Officer
- OSF Saint James Fourth Quarter A.I.M. Recipient
OSF HealthCare News
- OSF HealthCare & Jump to Work With MATTER
- Review Board Approves COE Application
- Saint Anthony's Health System Officially Joins OSF
- OSF HealthCare Ebola Preparedness Efforts
- IHA Honors OSF HealthCare
- Mendota Community Hospital to Join OSF
- Neuroscience Service Line Welcomes New CEO
||Summer 2013||Winter 2012/2013|
For all interview requests or campus visits, please contact:
Director, Marketing & Communications
OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center
2500 W. Reynolds Street
Pontiac, Illinois 61764
p: (815) 842-4986 | f: (815) 842-4910
Patient Condition Reports
Please call the medical center at (815) 842-2828 and ask to speak with the nursing supervisor on duty. There are only four words we can use to describe a patient's condition: Good, Fair, Serious, or Critical. Please do not ask us to elaborate or provide additional details about a patient. We are unable to do so because of HIPAA privacy laws.
If a patient or his/her family requests that no information be released, we must honor that request. The patient is then listed as having Do Not Publish (DNP) status and we are unable to even confirm if they are a patient at OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center.
About OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center
OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center is a part of OSF HealthCare, a comprehensive, integrated network of health care facilities, services, physicians, and employees in Illinois and Michigan.
The hospital was founded in 1907 and moved to its current location in 2002. A 42-bed acute care and ambulatory services medical center, OSF Saint James is located on the western edge of Pontiac, Illinois, near the intersection of US Interstate 55 and Illinois Route 116.
About OSF HealthCare
OSF HealthCare, owned and operated by The Sisters of the Third Order of St. Francis, Peoria, Illinois, includes OSF Healthcare System consisting of nine acute care facilities and two colleges of nursing. It also has a primary care physician network consisting of over 600 primary care, specialist physicians, and advanced practice providers.
OSF HealthCare owns OSF Saint Francis, Inc., comprised of health care-related businesses, and OSF Healthcare Foundation, the philanthropic arm of OSF Healthcare System and OSF Home Care Services.
OSF HealthCare is a multi-state corporation, operating facilities in Illinois and Michigan, providing state-of-the-art, compassionate care to more than 2.5 million people in the communities we serve.
For more information, please feel free to download the following PDF documents.
|About OSF HealthCare||OSF HealthCare - Facts & Figures|