Summer Strength & Conditioning
Our Summer Fitness Maintenance Program includes:
- Both weight training (strength) and endurance exercise, supervised by a certified athletic trainers demonstrating the proper techniques for safety and effectiveness
- Plyometrics (jumping exercises to increase speed and strength)
- Pre-tests and post-tests to measure your performance and results
The program offers many benefits including:
- Increasing your flexibility & strength
- Achieving greater speed & endurance
- Maintaining your readiness for the start of fall sports
Dates & Times
Classes are usually held three times per week for six weeks. To provide the best experience, class sizes are limited, so slots are filled on a first come, first serve basis.
Who Should Attend
All 8th-12th grade girls who are active in competitive sports and want to maintain their fitness levels during the summer break are urged to sign up.
For more information, please call us at (815) 842-2828, ext. 4625.